Saturday 17 June 2023

I’m ok – You’re ok

This book is written by “Thomas Harris.” He is the founder and president of the Institute for transactional analysis. This practical guide to transactional analysis is a unique approach to our problems. 

A problem is a problem; it is neither small nor big. The capability to handle the problems is a great thing. Thousands of people have found this phenomenal breakthrough in psychotherapy a turning point in their life.

The major topic talked about in this book is the relationship between “Parent – Adult – Child.” For every teenage child, their parents are their biggest enemies. The same was with me in my high school years. And this topic made me try to understand my parents.

This book became a turning point in my life. I started to live a happy life. This does not mean that I was not happy but l started to complain less. I started to understand the feelings and emotions behind someone’s words and phrases.

I am forever grateful for this book.

Not only it expanded my understanding and my own research on human behavior, but it also helped me understand myself much better. In many ways, it cured me and upgraded me and even though it was never intended that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Happiest Moment

 Recently I visited Nepal with my family in the summer holidays. The whole trip was so wonderful and mindblowing. But if someone asked me wh...