Tuesday 20 June 2023

Canvas Painting

Radhakrishna
 





















Shree Radha Rani



















A canvas is a strong, tightly woven fabric that is used for a variety of purposes, including painting, making sails, and tents. It is typically made from cotton, linen, or hemp, and it is available in a variety of weights and weaves.

Canvas Painting is something I love to do and make it whenever there is a vacation. it requires patience and is time-consuming. These were the two canvases that I made recently. It cost me from 500-1000. It took me not more than a month to complete it simultaneously with my studies.

The steps to make a canvas are-
  • Color Print the picture of your painting
  • Draw grids on both the picture and canvas
  • Start drawings with the help of grids
  • Color with acrylic and poster paints
  • You can outline with the help of marker

Lastly, Spending time on Canvas painting is a fun and creative time pass. With a little practice, you can create beautiful and lasting paintings that will add a touch to your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Happiest Moment

 Recently I visited Nepal with my family in the summer holidays. The whole trip was so wonderful and mindblowing. But if someone asked me wh...